Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Myburgh's heritage

Unfortunately I didn’t know anyone of my father’s side of the family.. He had only one brother who died in a tragic accident. He does not really speak about this and his parents to us. His parents also died before my sister and I could meet them. It feels like there is a gap in my heritage, not being able to know anything about the family my surname came from.



This is the only photograph I have of my father’s parents. The first thing I noticed was that his mother was absolutely beautiful and that she knew something about style. I can see a few facial features of my dad in his dad’s. I’m the only one in our household with height and I feel like it could be one of the most obvious features I probably inherited from my dad’s father.

No comments:

Post a Comment